If you are a Trade Waste customer or Commercial Leaseholder you can now pay your bills by Direct Debit.
Direct Debit offers a number of benefits:
- Peace of mind - your bills will always be paid on time
- Savings - you will save time and money by not having to make BACS or cheque payments
- Convenience - Oxford City Council will arrange payments for you with your Bank or Building Society
- Control - this is the only payment method with a money-back guarantee from your bank in accordance with Direct Debit rules
- Safe and reliable - you are always notified in advance of any changes to your payments
If you are not a Trade Waste customer or Commercial Leaseholder and you wish to pay by Direct Debit please use the following links for:
Please note that some Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account but please contact us by telephone on 01865 252863 and we'll be happy to help.
How to set up Direct Debit
It's so easy to set up a Direct Debit and you can relax in the knowledge your bills are being taken care of. You can also let us know if you've changed bank accounts.
It's so easy, all you need to do is:
Call us on 01865 252863
Fill in our Direct Debit form and post it back to us by Freepost:
Direct Debit Form (32kB PDF)
You will need to have your customer account number and bank details to hand.